Public report directors meeting Dufftown & Mortlach Development Trust
All Directors are present: Eleanor Candy (chair), Norma Hunter, Gillian McGarthland (treasurer), Siebette Wester (secretary), Anne Jan Zandstra.
In the directors meeting of 15 November 2021 the following items were discussed:
- The minutes of the previous meeting on 28 October were approved by all present.
- We have received no new membership applications leaving total membership at 65 members – 52 ordinary members and 13 associate members.
- A donation was made to the games committee as thanks for the use of their gazebos during the farmers markets.
- We looked back at the November market which was again a great success. With the growing numbers of stall holders and visitors we need to reconsider the location for the future as Albert Street is so narrow which is a potential traffic safety risk.
- We also talked about the preparations for the Christmas edition of the market on 11 December. Besides the regular stalls there will be a Santa’s grotto (organised by the Cabin), live music and festive lighting, food and drinks (partly provided by Mortlach Primary school parents council).
- Date and time of next meeting: Monday 13 December, 7PM.