Annual General Meeting 2023
2 October 7.00pm – 8.30pm
Dufftown Community Centre, Church Street
Our Annual General Meeting will include the standing matters for Dufftown and Mortlach Development Trust, the appointment and reappointment of directors and some changes that we would like to make to our organisation.
After the formal matters of the meeting are concluded there will be wine, cheese and other refreshments. There will be the opportunity to find out more about what we have been doing, what we are planning and we’d like to hear what you think we should be focusing on.
Members and non-members are welcome. Only members will be able to vote on the matters of the Annual General Meeting but all feedback and comments are welcome.
The agenda of the meeting will be:
- Welcome and introductions
- Report from the Chair, Eleanor Candy
- Report from the Treasurer, Margriet Berben
- Re-election of the following Directors
- Margriet Berben
- Eleanor Candy
- Michael Fitzgerald
- Val Smith
- Andy Wrigley
- To note, Siebette Wester will step down as Secretary and Director
- Special resolutions pursuant to Article 55 of the Articles of Association we propose to:
- Change Article 54 to remove the requirement to provide a hard copy notification to members of meetings.
- As per Article 56 to change the name of the Dufftown & Mortlach Development Trust
- Change Article 59 to reduce the quorum at the Annual General Meeting to 12
- Break for refreshments
- Project Updates
- Monthly Market and Other Events
- Multi Use Games Area (MUGA) proposed for Tininver Park, Dufftown
- Paths and Heritage Trail
DUFFTOWN & SURROUNDING
The DMDT is a company limited by guarantee, with charitable objectives.
We are ruled by a governing document called Articles of Association, which is lodged at Companies House (SC658961).